Thank you, Tricia of https://freedomthroughempowerment.wordpress.com/ for nominating my blog. I’m honored to have been nominated for this prestigious award. And I’m totally surprised that someone not only reads my blog, but feels inspired by something I’ve posted in it. I hope that sounded like humility. Maybe it didn’t, I don’t know. I only know that I’m not terribly good at acceptance speeches. This is actually my first one. How did I do? Maybe I should just say that I accept and will now follow these rules:
* Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
* Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
* Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
* Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 facts/or things about myself:
- I don’t like to talk about myself.
- I do like to hear other people talk about themselves.
- I like the Star Wars prequels.
- I don’t have anything figured out.
- I eat cereal without milk (stays crunchy).
- I like Alanis Morissette’s “Ironic” because it’s not about irony.
- I think Masters Of The Universe (starring Dolph Lundgren and Frank Langella) is totally underrated. Seriously, Skeletor is one of the most wicked villains of all time. And Meg Foster is amazing as Evil-Lyn. And one of the funniest things I’ve read is Chelsea Field’s Wikipedia page, in which it is stated, “In a break from tradition and He-Man canon, she portrayed Teela wearing pants.”
Blogs I’m nominating for the One Lovely Blog Award (give them a look; they’re awesome):